Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm a BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY.

Oh hello there. I'm BACK!

If you're reading LOLlen for the first time, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Ellen! A college girl who loves to sing, write, and draw with sidewalk chalk.

I just had an incredibly transformative summer. If you would care to hear all about it, feel free to visit my summer blog by clicking here!

The reason I'm a beautiful butterfly is because I just emerged from the safety of my little cocoon. I'm about to return to college after three months at home. I had a ton of fun things to do, and very little to worry about. I'm thrilled to be going back at school, but I'll definitely have a lot more on my plate! Also, I did undergo a big transformation this summer, physically and emotionally. But...I'm not really at beautiful butterfly status yet. (Yeah, that's a status now.) Because my journey is still going on!


I'm very into fitness at the moment. I've lost about 14 pounds and I've got about 15 more to lose before reaching my ultimate goal weight. So, this blog will definitely focus a lot on health and fitness!

But, there's more to look forward to!

I plan on blogging all about fashion, friends, DIYs, recipes, celebrations, and whatever else pops into my crazy little brain.

I look forward to continuing my blog, and I hope you'll enjoy all of the whacky things I post :)

Your's truly,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment