Thursday, September 5, 2013

My First PSL a.k.a. Fall is HERE

I've never been much of a coffee drinker, but I have always been a big fan of fall. And, as such, I could no longer resist the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks.

It's SO GOOD. I love the subtle hints of fall flavors and the smooth, seasoned whipped cream on top. Loooovveee.

In my mind, this means it's the start of fall. I'm wearing a sweater, pumpkin-flavored things are showing up everywhere, and ust a measly 50-something days separates us from the greatest holiday of all. HALLOWEEN.

I can't fit into society if I put Halloween stuff up before October. But, when that day comes, be prepared for about a million and three Halloween ideas, recipes, and ravings from your bud LOLlen.

Just warning ya ;)

Have an excellent FALL day,
Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment