Thursday, January 30, 2014

46 Days.

46 days (?!?!?!) until I have to reveal my 'beach body'. Ugh, that makes me wanna vom.

In those 46 days (6.5 weeks), in order to reach my goal weight, I need to lose 2 pounds per week. I just don't see that happening considering I've barely lost ANYTHING since I re-started my fitness regimen on January 13.

I'm stressin'. And I feel like a major transformation needs to happen ASAP. But there's only so much I can do.

Working out every day, counting my calories (I could probably be better), and seeing no results is the most disheartening thing in the world. It's like, well, if I'm not gunna lose weight, why can't I just sit in bed and eat pizza? It's hard to get rid of those thoughts, but I manage.

A more realistic transformation, I think, is going to be one that occurs mentally. Emotionally. I need to start seeing myself as someone who is okay to go out in public in a bathing suit. Honestly, I'm not perfect in my fitness, but I'm trying really hard. I'm staying active, I'm eating well, I'm doing a lot of things that most Americans don't do. And I should be proud of that, regardless of what the scale says. I should focus on how deserving I am to feel good about myself. And how it doesn't matter what anyone thinks, at the end of the day, except for me.

Hopefully I can make this mental transformation within the next few weeks. Also, shedding a few pounds wouldn't be horrible, either...Wish me luck!

-Ellen

Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment