Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow Day

I'm kind of stuck in the house on this incredibly snowy day. Luckily, I had some workout DVDs on hand :) I continued with Day 6 of Level 1 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred, and I did a 20-minute Bob Harper workout from the Biggest Loser cardio DVD. These workouts combined burn around 500 calories, give or take. How do I know this? Cause...I just got a heart rate monitor!

A few days ago I picked it up from Dick's sporting goods. It's the Polar FT4. I love it so far. I love knowing how many calories I burn so I can eat accordingly.

Also, since I'm snowed in, I did a little reading. I went back and read a lot of my blog posts from the summer. It really inspired me! When I blogged every day, I was able to motivate myself and keep track of my progress. Unfortunately, during the school year, there's no way I have time to sit down and blog each and every day. Hopefully I can update more often, though, because it helps me to stay positive and keep working toward my goal.

I'm so worried about losing enough weight to look acceptable on spring break. Even so, somehow I feel that, no matter what, I'm going to feel so uncomfortable with how I look. I hope to make a mental change even more than a physical change and be able to feel happy [or at least not horrified] with who I am and how I look.

71 DAYS. Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment