Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Livid.

Yeah, dude, I'm livid. I gained 5 pounds over winter break. SERIOUSLY. That's 1/3 of the weight I originally lost. That's 5-10 weeks of extra work to lose it all. I'm devastated.

I made a really strict eating schedule and planned intense workouts for every day. But, looking back on my summer health journey, it took me about 11 weeks to lose 13 pounds. Can I really lose 15 (or, ideally, more) in just 10 weeks?! I don't know!! And I'm freaking out. I took a before picture and I can't handle the way I currently look in a swim suit. And we have to take into consideration that these next 10 weeks include Rush, Valentine's Day, and My 21st birthday. Occasions where a cheat meal or two/a span of time with little room for exercise will have to happen. Add in extra-curricular activities, 19 credit hours, and, potentially, a part-time job, and I see a recipe for disaster.

I can't even really express my disappointment in myself. But, being sad won't really change anything. I guess I've just gotta go out there and give this fitness thing my all. All I can do is work hard and hope for the best (numbers-wise) from now until March 17.

I put a countdown timer in (on the right side bar) to help me track my time. 68 days. That's under 10 weeks. AHHHHH. Ok, time to get up and active. Yikes.
What have I done with my life? 
-Ellen

2 comments:

  1. You totally can do it!! I think if you either workout a little longer or eat a little less (you already eat less so dont to this) you can lose the weight you wanna!!!!

    But either way, you know you can do it because you've done it before!

    ReplyDelete