Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days of Halloween

It's October 1st! Time to celebrate!


When I woke up this beautiful October morning, a spooktacular surprise was awaiting me:


A ton of amazing Halloween goodies from my darling Josh. Seriously one of the best surprises ever.

And, this evening, we watched my favorite movie of all time, The Nightmare Before Christmas! 



*      *       *        *     *     *

Today I am starting the 31 days of Halloween challenge! I will post the answer to a question each day! :)

1. Favorite Halloween movie:

Well, Nightmare is really the best, in my opinion. Between the music, lyrics, characters, and stunning animation, you really can't beat it. But, others on my must-watch list every October are: Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown, Halloween, and Young Frankenstein!

- Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment