Wednesday, October 8, 2014

"A bat instead of this old rat!"

4. Best Halloween/Fall themed food - Halloween oreos. Ooh. Or maybe pumpkin ice cream.
5. Your first horror movie - Disturbia! Haha. Not exactly a classic. But I actually do love it.
6. What type of monster do you want to be? - This guy. He's perfect. And sassy. Perfectly sassy.


7. Favorite Halloween character - Michael Myers. He is so BA. He gets shot like 15 times and falls out a window and doesn't die. WUT.
8. One of your paranormal experiences - None to date. Hopefully none ever!! Eek!

*        *        *        *        *        *        *        *

Joshie and I painted pumpkins this weekend! His is so cute. I was going for a bold stripey modern art kinda thing.


I'm so excited because we are going home for fall break tomorrow! A weekend full of apple orchards, fall festivals, and relaxation is just what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment