Sunday, April 15, 2012

18 more days...

Hi! Just writing a quick post before I start getting ready for the banquet this afternoon. 

It's been kind of an uneventful weekend. I've been sleeping a lot after my exhausting week of sickness and stress, and I feel much better. 

Friday night we went with our friend Sarah to see IU's production of Cabaret. It was pretty good! I haven't seen that show before, and I was pleasantly surprised. I wish it would have had a happy ending though :( 

Yesterday, Josh and I went to see this movie called Cabin in the Woods.

(Boooooooo.)

It's apparently supposed to be really good? It's not really good. It's really dumb. I think the plot had potential for being really interesting, but it was poorly executed. Gratuitous drug references, a little overboard on the monster-ghouly stuff, and a few instances of pretty mediocre/bad acting. Meh. 

Anyway - After that, we just hung out and watched Rent in the dorm. We're getting really excited for auditions in a few weeks and wanted to refresh our memories about the show. Fingers crossed!
Today, I just finished some homework and I've been relaxing, waiting for the dinner tonight. 

Also - 18 MORE DAYS.

Have a good rest of the weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment