Thursday, April 5, 2012

Katniss, I loaf you.

Hey. Just got back from Qdoba and I'm pretty much stuffed...in an awesome way?

Today was pretty chill. I got to sleep in again, then I took a pretty easy test. 

It was the last day of Singing Hoosiers, but, it wasn't emotional. It was just kinda boring. But I'm excited for our end of the year banquet coming up!

Mom bought all the colors of Kool-Aid we're going to use to dye Easter eggs this weekend! Can't wait to be home and see this gorgeous face:

(Hopefully she doesn't steal my bunny again this year.)


Also, I finished Catching Fire today. Without any spoilers, all I'm going to say is: Whaaa?! That ending was...not predictable. The story was surprisingly good, and I enjoyed seeing the existing relationships develop and seeing new ones form. I liked the book a lot, but I think I preferred the first one. 

I might start reading the final book this weekend, but I'll probably have to wait until Mom finishes it. I'm anxious to finish the series! I read both of the first books in 2-3 days each...they're hard to put down. And even though I'm 2/3 done with the books, I can't choose between Gale and Peeta yet. Hm. All I have to say is that Gale is way hotter in the movie.

(Hehehe.)

Also, is it weird that I picture Finnick as Colton from American Idol?

(Yep.)

I just have to survive my oral exam in Spanish and a long, horrible technology class and then I get a weekend of cupcakes, Easter baskets, family, and relaxation!! Have a nice evening and I'll post again once I'm hoooome.

Til then,
LOLlen :)



No comments:

Post a Comment