Kool-Aid Easter Eggs!!
Look at those beauties :)
Okay, so all the instructions are right here: Click here!
But, basically, I just mixed different kinds of Kool-Aid together (with water) to get vibrant, pretty colors.
- The red ones are just plain cherry Kool-Aid.
- The pink ones are pink lemonade with some added cherry. (They're really more of a salmon color, but it was my favorite!)
- The orange ones are orange with some added cherry.
- Some of the yellow ones are lemonade mixed with orange, but they were pretty light. So most of the yellow ones are just yellow food coloring :)
- We couldn't find any green, blue, or purple Kool-Aid, so we just used vinegar and Paas tablets for those.
Here's a picture of them before they were meticulously positioned in the basket:
Happy Easter! :)