Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rainy Days & Mondays...

Yes, it's a rainy, icky day. As per usual, the day after I spent a decent amount of time decorating the sidewalks with chalk, the clouds decided to wash it all away.

(Damp, sad Teter)

But I'm in a really good mood! I didn't have Spanish class this morning, which was heavenly, because I got to sleep in till 10:30! Glorious. 

Because I was determined to make today wonderful, I even ordered out for lunch and I'm currently waiting on a delicious chicken tender platter...:)

I just started reading Catching Fire yesterday and I'm really liking it so far. Although The Hunger Games is by no means my favorite book series, I think they are pretty interesting and well written. (Unlike Twilight...but honestly, I read those, too. Haha.) 

Furthermore...I'm wearing happy eye shadow. I haven't done multiple colors/rainbows since probably two years ago, but I've started again. It makes me smile :)

(Yellow and green!)

And that's about all. Time to watch The Chew, read, and await my yummy lunch :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous you got to sleep in!! We'll have to draw some more chalk to replace what got washed away. <3 Josh

    ReplyDelete